<— Notice the links to 'Forum'. If you want to discuss something about your page, give kudos to some other group, or ask a question, that is the place to look. I (professor Hughes) might also add some comments there, ask some questions, maybe suggest some ideas for further clarification.
Then there are some things you need to know:
- To edit a page, go to the page and click the Edit button. You can change everything in the main area of your page. The Wikidot language is easy to learn but powerful.
- You can attach images and other files to any page, then display them and link to them in the page.
- Every Wikidot page has a history of edits, and you can undo anything. So feel secure, and experiment.
- The license for this Wikidot site has been set to Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License.
- If you want to learn more, make sure you visit the Documentation section at www.wikidot.com
If you've already created other sites
Then we don't need to tell you how addictive Wikidot is. But maybe it's worth reminding you of some of the advanced Wikidot features:
We hope you enjoy using Wikidot as much as we do. If you want to discuss Wikidot, there's an active community of Wikidot enthusiasts where you can share tips and ideas.